Recently during a classroom visit, students created a Kindness Catcher. They love this activity because they get to create the catcher themselves and then use it with friends in order to spread kindness throughout the school!
- Students follow directions on how to fold the paper properly.
- Color names of the student’s choice are written on the outside with numbers written on the inside.
- Students will choose an act of kindness to write underneath each of the four flaps.
- Students use their kindness catcher in pairs or small groups.
- Acts of kindness chosen by each student on their turn to play must be carried out before the school day is over!